Improving safety while working next to vehicle traffic requires specific attention. The objectives regarding temporary traffic control zones are first to create a safe work zone for city workers, and second to safely direct traffic.
This seminar provides an overview of basic traffic control procedures for work zones. The latest in traffic control devices and safety devices are presented, including several unique approaches to traffic control and methods for reducing risk and liability.
DATES & LOCATIONSThe workshop is scheduled from 9 a.m. to noon at the specified locations on the dates listed below.
• February 18, 2016—City Center Hotel, 101 Main Street, Mankato, MN
• February 23, 2016—Ramada Inn, 1517 16th St. SW, Rochester, MN
• February 25, 2016—Holiday Inn, 75 S. 37th Ave., St. Cloud, MN
• March 3, 2016—DoubleTree Hotel, 2200 Freeway Blvd., Brooklyn Center, MN
• March 10, 2016—Holiday Inn, 20800 Kenrick Ave., Lakeville, MN
• March 29, 2016—Radisson Hotel, 505 West Superior St., Duluth, MN